A Journey Through Water

Learning how to hold your breath underwater takes a while to learn. But now that practice makes perfect, you found your first pearl of our wisdom.







Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Best Sleepover (Yet, Anyway)

On Friday, I had a sleepover at my friends house. We went to boardwalk and visited Clares and the arcade. There's a game called, Pushover, where there is glass wall with holes in it. There are prizes on the other side of the wall. You have to move the peg EXACLY through the hole and push out the prize. I won an MP3 Player! I love it, it came with 2 songs already, and it is AWESOME!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congra tulations! Hope you enjoy it very much. PhannyCat is helping type this so if ther e are errors, you may blame her. Smart as she is, she isn't literate or skilled at the keyboard. She keeps grabbing my thumbs with her teeth which causes my ands to do strange things. Obviously, she wants petting. So I'll have to stop.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the same with Daisy, the cat who is always in room for a reason, but when she wants to be petted, she rams her head into my bed post. Sometimes she shakes the the bed or there is a VERY LOUD boom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool what color is your MP3 player and did your friend win something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No she didn't. But we tryed at least 20 times. And its pink.

    ReplyDelete